Viktoria's Old Maetreum Blog

My name is Viktoria Whittaker. I used this blog when I was a priestess of the Maetreum. I am no longer affiliated with that organization. I was unceremoniously abused out of the organization in 2021. These are my stories.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Bright Blessings Everyone! Palenville Pagan Pride Day is fast coming up, but we still have openings for vendors and workshop presenters! If you are interested, email vendor@palenvilleppd.org or workshop@palenvilleppd.org! For more info, check out palenvilleppd.org. We will be holding our event on Saturday, August 25th from 9am to 5pm at the Maetreum of Cybele, Magna Mater in Palenville. We are located at 3312 Rte 23A in Palenville. Check out our website for directions! Admission is free with one nonperishable food item to be donated to our chosen charity, Greene County Community Action. This year, we will hold a pagan film festival as part of our event! Come check us out!

No comments: